- Material: Crystals, Sequins, Gold braid trim | Color: Black
- Measurement: 16.5 in wide x 16.5 in long x 0.2 in thick | Weight: 175 grams
- Other Details: Back zipper, Pillows not included | Finish: Sequin, Suede, Velvet
- Style: Home decor, Home accessory | Care Instructions: Hand washing or spot clean
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.
See more product details Artisan Thanat showcases a pair of graceful elephants in this handcrafted cushion cover design. Elephants hold a revered place in Thai society. They are a national symbol and appear in many Thai proverbs and sayings. These exotic cushion covers ,which are made with velvet, are detailed with simulated freshwater pearl, sequin and gold braid trimming. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly. Packaged in AERAVIDA branded environmentally sustainable packaging. AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans. ARTISAN STORY: Thanat has been drawing inspiration from the rich cultural heritage of his homeland to express his artistic talents for nearly ten years. He has a small workshop in Northern Thailand, where he and other family members practice their craftsmanship. At his workshop, only manual tools are used which helps achieve finely detailed work and artistry.
Thai Elephant Embroidered Velvet Throw Pillow Cases Set of 2 Black B00T7JKCM6 H5mawJE6